Strong TR250 for sale in DC Area (not mine!)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strong TR250 for sale in DC Area (not mine!)
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:00:28 -0500
Howdy all!  In a strange coincidence, my TR250 has a twin about three
miles away from my house.  There's a Triumph Racing Green 250 for sale
on eBay and I've spoken with the owners several times.  I haven't seen
the car, but am planning on going to check it out this weekend.  It has
been described to me as a mechanically sound strong driver, presentable
but not a show car.

The owner would love to see it go to a real enthusiast who will
appreciate it's condition and will also love it the way we all love our
cars.  I've got no skin in this game -- just would love to see a
neighboring car (and one so similar to mine) go to a loving home.  Let
me know if interested and I can get you more details, esp. after I go
visit the car.

The car can be seen at eBay auction #4597590522.

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.