Re: Kumho Tire Opinions

To: <acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho Tire Opinions
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:36:26 -0000
Aaron Cropley wrote:
> While not a direct LBC question, others might benefit from the answer.  I
> was looking at purchasing some tires and wondered if anyone had any
> opinions regarding Kumho tires in general and the Kumho Touring A/S 795 in
> particular.  Any and all opinions are welcome.

Don't know about the AS795 but I put a set of Kumho's on the 2500PI in 2001.
They proved to be an excellent all-round tyre for UK use and I got about
35,000 miles out of them. I was so pleased that I had another set fitted
just before I had my stroke. They were certainly very competitively priced
by UK standards and from a performance perspective, one helluva lot better
than the Goodyear G800's as fitted to the car as OE fit when new.

Jonmac