Carpet Installation instructions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpet Installation instructions
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 16:31:22 +0000
Hi all,
Looking thru the TRF catalog, I noticed the carpet instllation kits
including instructions. Does anybody have these, or similiar, instructions.
I see the kits include rivets and snaps. I was just planning on using screws
on the '73. I don't think the carpets are snapped in on my '69, although I
can see the plus, being that you have to take it out to service the tranny.
Anyway, didn't want to go to quite that much trouble getting the original
carpets back in, so I'd just like to review those instructions.
Thanks in advance,
Sloane :)
http://www.triumphowners.com/776