Re: Forgive me

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Forgive me
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:37:37 -0600
That's ok, I've always admired the 911. A friend of mine owns a TR6 and an
older 911 as well. I asked him one day which he preferred to drive and he
surprised me by saying: "When everything is right with the TR6, I prefer to
drive it."  The glaring problem with that statement; just how often is
"everything right" with the TR6 :^)

Terry Geiger
Florence, Alabama USA
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org
'74 Triumph TR6 (for sunny days)
'63 Triumph Herald (wife's car)
'84 Mercedes 300D Turbo Diesel (for the wife to drive)
'90 Chevy S10 (parts fetcher)