Brake Fluid flip/flop

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Fluid flip/flop
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:34:22 +0000
Hi all,
Working on brother's new project 73-Six. Question about brake fluid. It's
real dirty and needs bleeding, so seems like a good time for a change. Car
came the the usual box of 'stuff' which included a can of Synthetic
(valvolene I think) brake fluid. Not sure if PDO changed to synthetic, or if
can came with car from PPDO. I can call PDO to inquire, but was curious. Can
harm be done changing back to regular Castrol LMA, or would experts
recommend staying with synthetic if already converted?

thanks,
Sloane :)
'69-Six CC26455L
http://www.triumphowners.com/743