Fw: Conv top weatherseal

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fw: Conv top weatherseal
From: jserignese@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:06:23 -0400
Listers,

I've been talking offline to a fellow lister about  conv top windshield
weatherseal recently purchased.  His car is offsite and I am asking your
help with the correct placement  of the rubber seal (slides into riveted
channels on underside of top)

His reponse to my  (edited) email at bottom:

I wish I could give you a definite answer on this one... I've actually
put the car to bed for the winter here, and it's unfortunately not my
garage its in (read: 1/2 hour away).  If memory serves me it all looks
sorta like this:

_
|\
|  \
|    \
|      \
         \
B         Front

i.e. The grove has a longer rounded side which I think faces forwards,
and a short stub side that faces the back.

You may want to confirm this with the list as I really am doing this
from memory...

Good luck!