Re: Towing...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing...
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:06:26 -0700
Sloan---Set the front wheels to dead ahead, and tie the appropriate
steering wheel spoke to the brake or clutch pedal.

I've seen tow trucks tie off the steering to something as light as the
window wing frame, on vehicles that have these.

If you have any doubt about the carb floats holding back the tide of
fuel, pinch off the fuel line, or drain the tank.

Dick

From: im_sloane@hotmail.com(im sloane) Date: Wed, Oct 5, 2005, 5:31pm
(PDT+7) To: 6pack@autox.team.net Subject: RE: Towing TR6 recommendations
List,
This may be silly, but just in case I ever need to know. Could you tow
it backwards? Yea, I guess I'd remove the air-dam... but I'm just
saying...
Sloane :)
69-Six