Gas Tank Repair Completed

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas Tank Repair Completed
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 23:21:31 -0400 (EDT)
A local radiator shop cleaned and coated the gas tank for $95 + 15 materials +
tax.  The inside is lined with a hard (plastic resin?) black coating.  The
outside is painted black.   He assured me it will work with octane booster,
ethanol etc.

When I took the tank out I could see rust on the bottom of the tank, although
it certainly wasn't anywhere near flaking off.

Seems a reasonable deal, as opposed to playing with the nasty chemicals
yourself, disposing of the used chemicals and, shaking the tank by hand with
nuts and bolts in it to break up the rust.  I get lots of exercise other ways!

Regards, Bruce Simms CF1941UO