Thats the Brakes

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thats the Brakes
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 11:49:22 -0400
Hi All-

Since I now have nice new powder coated wheels, I could not see using my old
dusty brake pads and shoes so I now have some nice new Kevlar pads and
shoes. I have had the drums turned and blasted and I would like to paint
them.  Any suggestions (paint brand/type/color)?

I pulled the rotors off this morning and they are being turned.  The inner
bearings on the hubs have a felt dust seal.  One of the dust seals adhered
to the bearing race/retainer and pulled away a little.  The other dust seal
cam completely away and stayed in place on the axel.  Any cause for concern?
Any recommendations?

Thanks,
John Cyg.
CC52927LO