Re: Ride Height. 2

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ride Height. 2
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:50:32 -0700
Ronald---There's another way to determne if you have the "wrong" springs
in your car, and you don't have to take any springs back out,
unneccessarily. I would count the number of full coils, and measure
their wire diameter. Do this for both the front and rear springs. Armed
with this info, call TRF and ask what these numbers are on the "lowering
springs" they have in stock. If they differ from what you have, and you
have the invoice from the purchase, I'll bet they'll exchange them.

OK on the Plus One wheels. I couldn't determine this from the jpeg. It
is sort of odd that the rear wheels didn't go into a positive camber
tho, with the lack of weight on them.

Dick