Re: Ignition Switch removal question

To: mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ignition Switch removal question
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:32:02 -0400
Mike,

I have considered that before, especially just after purchasing the
car.  When I bought my car the rheostat was missing with a little red
plug inserted in the hole.  I had lots of fun telling people what that
did!  I had thought to have the ignition switch installed there but I
have just gotten used to reaching under now to start the car.  Besides,
I consider it an anti-theft device since most people who arent familiar
with the car have a hard time locating exactly where to stick the key
the first time they get in.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)