Heavy Duty Exhause Gasket Manifold to fit 1969 TR6 w/ headers

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heavy Duty Exhause Gasket Manifold to fit 1969 TR6 w/ headers
From: "Billy and Ann Green" <bgreen99@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:28:57 -0400
The Georgia Triumph Association
Post Office Box 1138
Tucker, GA  30095-1138

Moss lists an uprated heavy duty exhaust manifold to fit 197? and later model
TR6's, but does list one for the 1969.
Any ideas, or could this one be made to work?  I've blown my exhaust manifold
gasket between head and headers after 14 years, so I may as well fix it so I
won't have to worry about it again.  Does anyone know the difference in the
two patterns?

Billy Green (please reply to bgreen99@frontiernet.net or call
912-764-9502, 912-536-6664