Subject: Mirror Thingy

To: mbullard@verizon.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Mirror Thingy
From: MTRsix71@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:28:11 EDT
Mark,
I believe the part you are looking for is the breakaway bracket. TRF lists
this item as p/n RTC1006 selling for $5.95 regular or $3.50 "all summer long
catalog". Glad to hear your son has recovered...giggle.
Good luck
MRankin
1971 TR6 CC 61212 L

Aloha all,
An errant football has recently  caused great turmoil in the household.  My
son
recently sent one flying  right into the rear view mirror and broke the
mounting bracket (plastic piece  with the two removable pieces.  He's actually
okay and out of the  hospital now, thanks. Does anyone have a spare in their
garage somewhere they  would like to part with?  I'm only asking those of you
with grown  kids...
Regards,
Mark Bullard