RE: Dash Top Repair

To: "'Andy Schwarz'" <aschwarz11@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Dash Top Repair
From: "John North" <jnorth@novagate.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:51:23 -0400
I doubt you can peel the dash back, Andy, when I replaced mine it was quite
brittle.   The replacement is a hassle but is not difficult.   The
windshield has to come off as well as the dash, but the manual is easy to
follow.   I got the stock unit from Moss and it fit right with no cutting
etc...

John