Re: wheel spinners

To: 6parts@charter.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumph@carolina.rr.com
Subject: Re: wheel spinners
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:04:28 -0400
Al,

Not too long ago I asked the same question and look around the web for
something.  Unfortunately I couldnt come up with anything definite,
although I have a few leads that I havent followed up on.  I have seen
a few pictures of some cars with panasports and the two-earred
knock-offs but havent been able to find out how they were attached.  If
you do receive some information off list please pass it on to the list.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)