RE: fuel tank shield?

To: "Jim Jones" <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel tank shield?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:18:54 -0700
        Jim:

        I agree that the TR engineers did the best possible job on
placing the tank that
they could at the time. However, considering the size of half the
vehicles out there,
it is really not adequate. If all cars were the size of Corollas, it
would be different.

        BTW, what does the D____ stand for? Dreamy? Delicious? Dynamic?
C'mon! Give us a clue!!!!

        Vance