RE: For The LBC Guy That Has Everything!!

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: For The LBC Guy That Has Everything!!
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:27:54 -0700 (PDT)
Speaking of New Products, I saw a post on the TR
Register that Revell is producing a TR4 & TR4 Works
cars(1:18 scale models).  Looks like TRiple-C (NFI)
will be carrying them...for about $40 bucks.  You can
go to www.triple-c.com to check out the pics.

I'm sure they'll look pretty cool in someones
collection

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO