Radio

To: "6-pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radio
From: "Saul W. Adelman" <sadelman@woh.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:29:44 -0400
Hi All,

I just finished replacing the radio in my TR6 but it tunred that the radio I
finally used was Plan B. (Should have been Plan A.) I originally bought a
USA-1 radio from SoundMove but decided not to use it.  Here is the web site:

http://www.soundmove.com/customautosound.htm

I paid about 179 for it and will take 135 including shipping if anyone wants
it.  First come first served.  The radio does NOT come with a face plate. It
was never fired up or wired in. I just removed it from the packaging to look
at it and see how it would go in. I believe it is beyond the 1 year warranty
period also (for full disclosure).

Also i have the old Audiovox radio that came out of it. AM/FM 5 push button,
3FM, 2AM  Mono (not stereo). Works fine. no car antennae or speakers with
this. Face plate included. Anyone interested?  $10 + shipping. Or make
offer.

And by the way..I also have a rocker assembly.  Not sure what it came out
of. But i had a roller rocker fail 500 miles from home and this is what was
installed to get me home.  Make an offer.... and pay for shipping.

Saul W. Adelman

'76 TR6 Minosa

CF57373U