RE: silly question / TR6 sighting

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: silly question / TR6 sighting
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 16:12:26 -0500
Shawn, list,                                                   I`ve
found that when I get bad or rude service from an employee of a national
chain or franchise store, that an e-mail to the "headquarters" customer
service department can work wonders. I like to allow for anyone having a
bad day, but treatment like you experienced is pretty much inexcusable.
In my area, the local AutoZone stores aren`t very impressive, either.
The only advantage in going to them is that there are usually so few
customers that you don`t have to wait in line. :-) Everybody seems to be
shopping at O`Reilly, Advance or NAPA.                     By the way, I
saw a white TR6 with a Union Jack painted hood on the beach in Biloxi,
MS today- are you on the list? Or anybody know who the owner is?

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS