RE: TR6 differential flanges

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: TR6 differential flanges
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:14:54 -0700
Not sure if this will  work on these keys, but just recently I had to
have my TR3s generator worked on, the guy took the woodruff key,
placed it  on  a vise/anvil (flat side up/down) and gave it a whack
with a BFH ... then he just casually put it all back together with no
problem ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L