Re: TR6 Follow up---now what....

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, BennettDat@aol.com,
Subject: Re: TR6 Follow up---now what....
From: Ed Bratt <bratt@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 09:25:05 -0600
Vance:

> Depends on how long you want to take, and what resources you
> have available in your area.

     I had a 1964 TR4 that I decided to sell, and chose to use the internet.
I am not a fan of ebay, so I searched and found numerous Triumph related web
pages, and I placed ads on any of them that had classified ads.

     On some sites there were mentions of club newsletters, so I contacted
the club; or editor, if given, and had the TR4 listed for sale in their
newsletters.

     The result was several legitimate enquiries, (plus a couple of Nigerian
scammers), an exchange of letters and photos, and a sale to an enthusiast
who will appreciate the car.  It took just over a month from starting to
driving it to the local shipping depot.

Ed
1976TR6