Differential Advice.. Nissan conversion maybe?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Differential Advice.. Nissan conversion maybe?
From: Shannon Muncy <shannon.muncy@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:29:51 -0400
Listers,

I pretty much traced my rear end clunking to the differential.  I have
mondo play in the diff.  I've taken the diff out and the mounts look
almost brand new, so I know the problem isn't that.

I've checked on the prices to rebuild a diff and it's absoletely nuts,
from $1000 on the low end to $1500 on the high.  I've thinking about
Richard Good's Nissan conversion.  The price would be nearly a wash
and I would end up with a quiet differential and limited slip; a great
thing since my motor is warmed over a bit.

Has anyone had any experience with his kit?  I have no doubt that the
quality is top notch, however I would love to hear about any real
world experiences out there.

Thanks,
Shannon
72 TR6