RE: Doin' it today!

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Doin' it today!
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:29:09 -0600

John, one tip...remove the driver's seat as well. It's only 2 bolts and you
will have more room to play with in the car. Especially since it sounds like
this is the first time you are doing this. It would suck to damage the seat
if you swing the gearbox wrong or some other reason just cause you wanted to
save the time of two bolts. Also, it's really helpful to have a helper, I
can't imagine doing it by yourself (although I'm sure lot's of folks have
done just that).

Good luck!

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO