Re: Hardtop Seals

To: <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Seals
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 21:13:04 -0400
Hi Mike,

I have recently dissected my hardtop.

626155 were affiixed to the underside of the top between the "B" posts and
the rear of the hardtop up against the outside edge. I remember removing
these, but I am having a more difficult time remembering how they were
affixed.

I had more rubber blocks than is specified in the TRF catalog.  I seem to
have had these mounted over various pop rivet points on the underside of the
hard top.  I assume these were used to protect the body from rivet impact.

Regards,
John Cyg.