Re: Removing Trunions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Removing Trunions
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 23:17:24 -0400
Hi Jerry,

Yes, you are correct the trunions are threaded on to the Verticle Link. I
believe John's note is
refering to the bolt that passes through the trunion and the lower A arm islets
and connect the
lower A arms to the trunions. He is not talking about the trunion's connection
to the Verticle Link.
There are no threads on this bolt other than the ones at the other end of it --
the castled nut and
cotter pin. He has already removed the castled nut.

Don Malling