Re: 3Ways

To: John & Allison Cyganowski <janah@att.net>
Subject: Re: 3Ways
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:32:19 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, John & Allison Cyganowski wrote:

> No.  I don't have the wrong list.
>
> I have some intermittant short circuits that are driving me crazy, so I have
> bitten the bullet and started to work through these.  I am tackling the
> turnsignal lights first.  Then the horn(s).  The signals have those maile
> plug conectors on the wires and they fit into a double female connector that
> looks like it is brass. 2 wires plug into one side and a third wire plugs
> into the other.  There is room for a fourth wire. The whole female connector
> is covered by a short length of flattened rubber tubing.
>
> My first though was to restore the female connectors, but one of them has a
> split. Does anyone have a source for these female connectors or a newer,
> better solution?

British wiring (from the monster list):

Company Address/Phone, etc.:
Lesley and Edwin Cehelnik 20449 Ithaca
Olympia Fields, IL 60461 (708) 481-9050 (Voice & Fax)
BritishWiring@Ameritech.net http://www.BritishWiring.com
Entry Date:     2001/Sep/24

> Thanks,
> John Cyg.

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx