Good Mechanic in the Cleveland area

To: "6-pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Mechanic in the Cleveland area
From: "Pallones" <ppallones@core.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:39:32 -0400
With the weather in the mid-70's today, I guess its time to get the 6 out
(even though last Saturday we had 8 inches of snow).

Each spring, I try to fix/repair/tinker with something (last year it was all 4
springs and front shocks).  This year it will be front brakes.

I'm not too confident in my abilities since this is such a safety related
item.  Does anyone (maybe someone in the North Coast Triumph club) know a good
mechanic (brakes) in the Cleveland area?  Also wondering if it is best if I
buy the parts ahead of time (saw some good items in the recent Victoria
British and TRF catalogs)?  Semi-metalic pads or standard?  Performance discs
(grooved/drilled) or standard (my car is just a hobby car, maybe 2-300 miles
per year).

Also, I guess this would be a good time to replace the  lower A bushings too?

Thank you for your help!

Phil Pallone
CF22155U
74TR6