RE: Tubing Question(was no subject)

To: asesso@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tubing Question(was no subject)
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:47:45 -0400
Hi,

  The tubing isn't a part that you typically see on ebay or other places
and I think that is just because some people overlook it when they
strip cars. I have heard that it can be purchased at a local auto parts
store though I have never tried that myself. How much of it do you
need? My car has the tubing missing on part of the system near the
front cross member. I took it off since it was crushed and useless. We
had two parts cars a couple years ago that we stripped and one of the
parts that I kept was a bunch of this line so I could use it to replace
what was bad on mine. I would be happy to send you some depending on
how much you are looking for. Other sources you might consider in no
particular order. Contact an ebay member who list quite a few parts and
indicates that they are "parting out" the car. Contact any local LBC
shop that does restorations to see if they have any left over. Contact
the winners of parts cars on ebay. Often if the car is a basket case
they will not be restoring it and are looking for specific parts and
may be willing to part with the tubing for little or no money. There
are web sites and businesses on the web that specialize and advertise
in used TR6's. I am sure that they would have some. I don't have any
off the top of my head but am willing to bet other listers can provide
you with some leads if you need them.

 Hope this helps.

 Aaron

 Aaron Cropley