RE: TarToppers

To: "Dave Waldorf" <dwaldorf@cinci.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TarToppers
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:31:15 -0800
        Dave:

        If you want authentic, this is not the way to go. The TR6 used a
Lucas polypropylene cased battery, not a tar topped battery. Correct
batteries often come up for sale on eBay for example. Since they were
sold dry (no acid) they store indefinitely and can be shipped at a lower
cost. You add acid to them after you get them.
        I just checked and didn't see one listed at the moment. Be
patient, and one will probably come up.

        Vance