Re: 6PACK Magazine editor

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6PACK Magazine editor
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:41:37 -0800
Matt, and 6PACK members.
The latest Issue of the Newsletter arrived today in my mailbox. Very
colorful and well done. I was particularly interested in this Issue
because of an article I had sent in, regarding the Toyota transmission
conversion. Other than one or two minor corrections that I will cover at
a later time, I was pleased as to the layout. I hope others will find it
worth their time to read it!

Dick Taylor
5 speed converter

Hi all.....Matt Mullin here; long time Chairman, infrequent poster.
....As most of youy are aware, the magazine is several issues behind,
and we're working on addressing this problem (I heard that the mailing
labels arrived at the printer's today...hooray!).
Matt