Re: 6-PACK Magazine editor

To: mjmullin@juno.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6-PACK Magazine editor
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:00:31 EST
I would like to add my support to what Matt has shared about being an editor.
 I did this job for several years for our all British Club (Greater Ozarks
British Motoring Club  www.gobmc.org ) and it is very time consuming, expensive
and frankly, a pretty thankless job. i.e.  If done well you hear nothing, if
you screw something up you will hear plenty!!  I was constantly scrambling for
content while trying to keep up with all the other "Life" issues Matt
mentioned.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that as members we all share the
responsibility for the success or failure of the Club.  Just put me in the
"Stand by the
Club" column.

Also I want to thank Jim Davis for really working to try to make things
happen for me on his TR 6.  Ultimately things didn't work out and the car has a
new
home BUT Jim and I had many good conversations and I did find another car
that should be in the garage in about a week.

Go 6-Pack!!

Cheers & Motor On,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO