RE: Bench Bleeding

To: "'Bob Rothstein'" <rgrothstein@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bench Bleeding
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:11:36 -0700
Hi Bob,

Still here, just a different email address now. The article refers to using
the plastic fittings that come with a MC bleeding kit. These are threaded on
one end and smooth on the other end. Two of the fittings should fit each of
the two ports on the TR6 MC and fit clear plastic tubing over the smooth
end. Then just submerge the other rend of the clear tubing in the MC
reservoir. I like to use clear so I can see the bubbles move in the tubing.
Admittedly it's been a few years since I did this, but I was able to source
the MC bleeding kit from a local auto parts store.

HTH.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO