Amelia Island Concours

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Amelia Island Concours
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 05:30:13 -0800 (PST)
All of the talk about snow piled 7 feet high forces me to the following:

A group of 7 or 8 members of our club attended the Amelia Island Concours show
on Sunday (near Jacksonville, Fl.).  The weather was perfect, sunny, near 80
with a good sea breeze to keep it cool.  This show is appropriately called the
"Pebble Beach East" and they had an amazing group of Unobtanium cars (about 300
of the best in the world) to view.  A 1913 (or about ) Triumph motorcycle with
a wicker side car won an award for their category-whatever that was.  Just
trying to cheer up our snowbound friends up north - with perhaps a smidgen of
"rubbing it in".  Wait till August and I'll be wishing I was in Maine.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6