Swarthout Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Swarthout Question
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:54:51 EST
I am running a set of Swarthout roller rockers in my 76 for the past year
and a half. No problems so far. The car runs great and the roller rockers made
 big difference in performance. Like some of the other posts, Jim was very
helpful, sent me several e-mails and called a couple of times to see how if I
was satisfied with the rockers.

His products had some great potential. Things just never came together for
him and ultimately us.

Stuart Beatty
Belleville ON
The snow has stopped and now it's pouring rain. It will be a skating rink
when it freezes again. You guys in TX with the 75 deg weather don't know what
you are missing! Ice is not only for cooling your  drinks.