TR2 diff manual .pdf download available

To: "6Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2 diff manual .pdf download available
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:56:47 -0500
The 'TR2 service manual for differential rebuild' is now available for
download from my website http://users.adelphia.net/~jimmble/index/index.html
Look on the right side of the page beside a little Merkur for a button
labelled 'TR2 diff manual', and click the button to start the download.

It is a 7.3 MB .pdf file that is a scan of the orignal document. I wasn't
able to wash it without losing resolution, so it is just as I received it
from Michael. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the file. It's a
free download from Adobe.

I won't be keeping it on my site forever because of it's size, so everyone
interested please download it to a local directory for safekeeping. I'll
make a warning post before I delete it from the 'net.

Thanks go to Michael Corbitt for making this available to us all.

Jim Franks

Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do
that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. -Mark
Twain