Re: How to install a rear sway bar?

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: Re: How to install a rear sway bar?
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:19:56 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Navarrette, Vance wrote:

>       Folks:
>

>       Someone on the list was asking about rear sway bar installation
> instructions. I found this on the MOSS web site, thought it might
> help....
>

> http://www.mossmotors.com/graphics/products/instructions/660-970.pdf
>
>       I *think* that this is the addco bar, so these instructions
> would not be useful for rear sway bars that cross over the top of the
> diff.

Yep - that's the Addco bar. number 929.

Note that the "tricky" part of the install is getting the u-bolt aligned
so that you don't drill outside the boxed frame section. In my experience,
there was exactly one place you could put the u-bolt and bracket.

>       Cheers,
>
>       Vance

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489