rear sway bar installation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: rear sway bar installation
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:11:20 EST
Can someone describe the orientation of the addco rear sway bar link
hardware?  I have some parts but no directions.  I have a large white tapered
urethane
plate which I believe fits to the bottom of the hole in the trailing arm.  I
assume I need to fabricate a large heavy washer to go on the opposite side of
the trailing arm.  I have 4 urethane bushes.  I assume one goes on top of the
washer on top of the trailing arm (in the spring), and one goes on either side
of the end of the sway bar, but what is the fourth bushing for?  Does anyone
have any pics?
Thanks
Joe Davis