BL Blue badge placement

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: BL Blue badge placement
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:44:06 -0800
        Folks:

        Someone on the list asked a couple of days ago about the correct
placement of the BL "whirling sphincter" badge on the front quarter
panels. My car had the original paint, and I think the original badges.
I measured the placement before sending the tub out for painting. The
placement on the right side was as follows:

     ||          ----
     ||<--2"--> |    |
  D  ||         |    |
  o  ||          ----
  o  ||           ^
  r  ||           |      Quarter
     ||           |      Panel
     ||          5.5"
        SS trim strip

        The left side would be a mirror image of the right side. 2"
forward of the door gap, 5.5" above the top edge of the SS rocker panel
trim strip.

        Cheers,

        Vance