Re: Konig Rewind Wheels (Pre Order)

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Konig Rewind Wheels (Pre Order)
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradicke@wishboneclassics.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:41:46 -0500
Geez guys!  I think some of you may have broken your keyboards with the
lightening speed that you have emailed me back asking about pre-ordering
sets of Konig Wheels.

I was going to hold to my original order of only four sets for sale (all
spoken for now), which I have already ordered.  I had about half a dozen
people want to purchase a set each also.  I can back order additional sets
directly from Konig and am more than willing to do so for people that are
seriously interested and pre order.  Here is the pre-order webpage:

http://www.wbclassics.com/konig.html

The price is fixed at $560 a set, if Konig changes my wholesale cost, up or
down, the price will remain as is regardless of their price change.  That is
$140 per wheel.  All preordered sets will have center caps and lug nuts.

Shipping will be determined once Konig delivers the wheels to me.  I will
then inform you of the shipping that you owe.  For a rough guess figure two
boxes of wheels, each box about 30lbs.

Questions, comments, emails and phone calls are more than welcome.

Cheers,

Kai

--
Kai M. Radicke