RE: Amber/White Euro Turnsignals Lenses?

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Amber/White Euro Turnsignals Lenses?
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:02:33 -0700

That's interesting...I have a 76 (different lights, under bumper instead of
above). I also like the clear/amber combo. The 75 cars had these (76 were
all amber). I put the 75 ones on a few years ago so can't recall
precisely...but I do remember that I have separate bulbs for the clear and
amber portions. So when the lights are on, the clear fronts light up. When
the turn signal (or flasher) is activated, the amber lights up. Perhaps
there was a wiring change for the later cars?

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO