Re: 6 pack

To: "douglas hounsell" <dhounsell@msn.com>
Subject: Re: 6 pack
From: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:01:32 -0500
Hi Doug,

I saw your post to the 6-PACK list regarding your check not being cashed
and wondering if the newsletter still existed.

We are in a transition between Membership Secretaries right now.  Mark Creamer
 is still acting as Secretary and processing & recording membership renewals.
 Recently, his emplyement has required more time and because of this, Mark
has decided that he needs to step down.  Please send an email to
membership@6-pack.org
with your question and Mark will see what happened with your check.

Regarding the last issue of 6-PACK being XXII issue 2, you are correct.
The next issue is a special "TRials Issue" and will be XXII Issue 3.  There
will be 3 issues for the 2004 year.

Although 6-PACK normally publishes 4 issues each year, we have printed 3
issues before.  Sometimes our volunteer officers get behind, but we are doing
our best and are thankful for your patience.

I want to clarify to all 6-PACK members that their dues cover 4 issues of
6-PACK.  Those who have joined us online may have seen some verbage indicating
that the membership is a "1 year"  or "2 year" membership.  This is not
accurate.
 I am sorry for any confusion.  Please know that each member will receive
the correct number of issues owed to them before their membership expires.

This leads me to mention that I am in the process of completing a totally
new club website that will include about 20 years of tech articles published
by our club.  This is a huge undertaking and I hope to have it ready soon.
 The new website will also allow members to see how many issues of 6-PACK
they have remaining before their membership expires.  The site will be more
user friendly and there will not be a "double login"!

We are working hard to provide more value to our club members, but we need
help.  If you or any other club member may be interested in helping make
our club better, please email me.  I would be glad to speak with you.

I hope this clears up any questions you may have had.

Take Care,

Mike Brinker
6-PACK Webmaster

The following message was sent by "douglas hounsell" <dhounsell@msn.com>