brake problems

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: brake problems
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:34:19 EST
Does anyone have a secret for finding an air leak in the braking system.  I
had to put in a new booster, so I've taken it upon myself to rework the whole
system.  Everything is new except the master cylinder,  wheel cylinders and
hard lines.  They were new last year and the system functioned great until my
booster failed.   I can't get all the air out no matter how many times I bleed
the brakes.  I've tightened all the unions, taken the master apart and it looks
great.  I see no fluid leaks, but no matter how many times I push fluid
through the lines, I still get bubbles at all 4 brakes.  I must be sucking air
somewhere.  I'm wondering about the master cylinder.  Any way of checking it
other
than visual?  It looks fine (new)
Joe Davis