Front Brakes

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front Brakes
From: Bob Rothstein <rgrothstein@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:26:59 -0800 (PST)
     Hey, Gang - I've got plenty of winter projects to do
(including, as of last night, a clutch master and slave
rebuild), so I'm not really looking for more stuff to do.  But I
saw that Moss has a four-piston disc brake kit that comes with
cross-drilled and slotted rotors.  The project sounds intriguing
to cure anemic braking, but at $900 looks a bit pricy.
     If anyone on the list has done this conversion, can you
share your experience on doing the conversion and your judgment
on whether the results were worth it?
     Thanks.
     Bob Rothstein