De Vilbiss Air Compressor Settlement

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: De Vilbiss Air Compressor Settlement
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:34:48 EST
Season's  Greetings to all....

Today I recieved this settlement notice in the mail concerning a law
suit/claim against the De Vilbiss Company. I remember sending in the info but
not the
date etc. I do remember that the settlement didn't involve a big $$$$
settlement...instead the settlement items are products made and offered by
DeVilbiss.

The selections were things like a 3/8" air ratchet + Blowgun, mini-rotary air
tool + 3/8" rubber air hose + blowgun, paint spray gun + 8 piece
metric/standard deep socket set + roll  Teflon tape, and a couple of other
things. You can
pick one.... Hey, a guy can always use another roll of Teflon tape! ha ha ha
ha ha

The lawsuit/claim was for incorrect performance claims for their
compressors...they make a bunch, including the one I bought from Sears. I had
forgotten
all about this until I recieved the letter today. While not much in terms of
$$$$ at least it was something.

THANKS to whomever it was that brought this to the list's attention!

Has anyone else recieved this letter???

Larry M
CD5182L