Re: Leg and hip room in the TR6

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net (The 6 Pack List)
Subject: Re: Leg and hip room in the TR6
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:04:00 +0000
Makes you wonder, when the TR6's (95,000) were bought originally, and they (the
new owners) took it for a test drive, were all those people under 5' 7"  and
not very wide? I mean these cars were sold in the USA, not Japan.

Everything is so cool about the TR6, the looks, the sound, wood dash, power to
weight, Over drive. But the seating position was put in like it was designed by
a sort thin guy from Korea. How did Alan Alda ever drive one of these?

BTW, still never going to sell it, It's in the familly untill my estse sale, or
my son sells it. (he's 2 1/2 now)

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net

-------------- Original message from GSFuqua1@aol.com: --------------

You are on the right track as there aren't lots of options.  You can go to a
slightly smaller steering wheel to get some additional leg room there.  I'm
afraid the arm situation is a fixed issue.  We all deal with it.  You should
try a TR 3!

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO