RE: buzzer for ignition warning

To: <vhalstead@linkline.com>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: buzzer for ignition warning
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:18:55 -0700
        Virginia:

        You can only pick these up used, on eBay or from a breaker.
If you don't have a breaker that you like to use, send an email to
email@britishautoworks.com, or visit their web site. They have all
these little bits and pieces, although it will be a used one.
        They usually have this stuff on the shelf, although in some
cases they need to go out to their yard and pull one off a car.
NFI, YMMV, etc....

        Cheers,

        Vance

        http://www.britishautoworks.com