Re: TRials

To: rsh17@msn.com, 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRials
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:06:12 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/2004 7:51:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, rsh17@msn.com
writes:

> JOB DONE VERY WELL, GUYS!!!!

I will second Richard's comment on the Trials 04.  It was a real good time in
Door County although my Visa is on fire from my wife's shopping at all the
cool stores.  Stuff is coming in UPS just about every day.  Great driving roads
Too!
Only bummer for me and Bob Palmer was we got caught speeding on the trip home
in the upper peninsula of Michigan on route 2.  Someone told me the speed
limit was 85.  I think they lied.  Let's just say the 250 and Six were not
being
passed by anything.  Oh there was the cement pit in the construction zone that
coated the 250's right side wires right out of the gate, the diesel fuel
sprayed all over her from the boat ride across the lake and the flat tire going
home. The Six escaped with just an ugly door ding.  Not too terrible for 1300+
miles of driving.
Cheers,
Darrell

Check out the new British Cars Forum: