Lug nuts...

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lug nuts...
From: "Chris David" <cdavid@direcway.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:46:44 -0400
Okay, I jack up the TR6 (blocks under the tires) and I'm thinking I'll put a
nice dent into getting two U-Joints replaced on my axle shaft.

HA!

I get the car in place and realize I don't have a lug wrench. (one I had went
with the Europa sale two years ago.

Okay, I can lose a day and go and get one tomorrow...

I looked in the Turquoise book... all I see is 7/16 UNF... tells me nothing.

anyone know what size I need to purchase?

using my micrometer it's was .9"

still.. I don't know what that relates to lug wrench wise..

can SOMEONE assist.. what size wrench is needed for my TR6

as an aside... when I jacked up the car, the doors no longer wanted to open...
no a GREAT sing I'm guessing..

Chris

Check out the new British Cars Forum: