Voltage Readings

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Voltage Readings
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:37:15 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy,

Gettin' close to TRials time.  Recently had the old
alternator episode.  I yanked the back(brushes) of the
alternator apart & replaced it with piece from another
unit with less miles.

I'm curious how the voltmeter would act under load.
Just drivin' down the hwy, I get just above 13v.  Add
lights, & blower motor(on high), it starts to drop
below 13v...maybe down to 12v.  Turn the fan off & it
comes back to 13v.

Our group has about an 11 hour drive on Thursday
mornin'.   I'd like to make sure I make it:)

Todd