Part Needed

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Part Needed
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 00:00:49 -0400
Hi List,

I recently replaced the dash and crash pads on my 71 and discovered why my
brake warning light has fallen out on several instances.  I am missing the
threaded holder that sits behind the dash that the outside lens and holder
screws into.  Sounds like a rather screwy description but it is the best that I
can do.  I checked the big three and they arent available.  Unfortunately, the
two parts cars that we stripped last fall contained very little dash parts and
these were missing from those cars.  Does anyone have an extra one hanging
around they would be willing to part with.  If so please let me know how much
you would like for the part.

Thanks,

Aaron
Topsham, Maine
71 TR6 with new Makore(African cherry) veneer dashboard, new crash pads and
cleaned guages)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: